Virtual information service does all bibliographic and informative service for distant customers.
This service is free.
Service is available from Monday till Thursday 9.00 to 18.00. Service terms — from 1 to 3 days. A customer has a right to send only one request for a day
A question can be set in an arbitrary form, in Ukrainian or Russian languages; English is accept queries in relation to Kherson. The language of query determines the language of reply.
Before asking a question, it is recommended to appeal to the Archive of certificates, possibly there you can find the answer already. In other case - it follows by the registration procedure and than you will be offered to use our service.
We ask you to specify a purpose of your query and information you look for. An exact and complete query provides the detailed implementation of certificate.
- certificates are related to a variability and location of concrete documents in the funds of the library;
- certificates are related to concrete facts and personnel;
- specified certificates (clarification of bibliographic information of a document);
- thematic certificates implementation of which does not need difficult bibliographic research and it can be executed on the basis of the use of library and Internet resources;
- thematic certificates of regional maintenance;
- certificates of reference class
- improper questions are deleted;
- questions related to writing of works, abstracts, diploma, course and control studies advanced are not considered;
- certificates which need difficult scientific and professional search are not executed;
- enquiries, which concern to any information of commercial character, and also information which violates a current legislation are not considered;
- service is not engaged in doing any mathematical and other academic tasks as well as answering to political questions, entertainment and leisure issues.
Attention! The copies of documents are not for giving out.